Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Believe..

I believe in laughter..
I totally agree with what this woman wrote. I have certainly had my fair share of embarrassing moments and I am only 18 years old! The best way to get over something like that, is to laugh it off. I feel as long as you laugh, you will let people know that it does not bother you and they are bound to start laughing with you. Laughter is one of the keys to life, I think, and  I will never stop laughing.

I didn't wash my car last month..
After reading this passage, I see where this man is coming from. The rocking chair test is simple yet, very important. Everyone likes to have a clean house or car, but in reality, that won't matter when you're 80 years old and looking back on your life. Of course you should keep things some what tidy, but obsessing over the little things is not neccassary. The rocking chair test reminds you of what is important in life and what matters. Having a clean car every month is not something that matters.

Be Cool to the Pizza Delivery Dude..
I have always felt bad for delivery people. No matter young or old, I always feel bad for them. Why do I feel bad for them? Because they spend their time driving around to other peopls' houses, bringing them their food. Pizza delivery people also get to deal with the attitudes of all the customers. After working at JoAnn Fabrics, I appreciate cashiers, waiters and pizza delivery people so much more. They have to do what no one else wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment