Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Break

My thanksgiving break was not all that interesting. Of course I went to my aunt and uncle's house for thanksgiving day and ate plenty of delicious food but there was nothing that was particularly exciting. However, my sister's best friend came home from college for break and I spent a lot of time with her and my sister. Erin has been a good friend of ours since we were just little kids. It has always been Becca, Erin, and I going places together. Erin goes to College of Charleston in South Carolina, so when she is home we try to spend as much time with her as we can. My sister, Becca, and I went to Erin's mom's house Friday night and watched movies. I didn't mind just watching a movie because we still have fun whether we are out or at home. Saturday, my dad had a party for the Ohio State Michigan game and Erin came over for that as well. Although we unfortunately lost the game, we still had fun. That night my sister and I went to Erin's dad's house to help her pack for her 5 o'clock flight the next morning. We stayed for dinner and then drove to Worthington Hills where Erin's mom lives. Once we arrived, we decided we could play a game before Becca and I left. Along with Erin's brother, mom, and step dad, the three of us played a card game called Pitt. It was the first time I had ever played but it was definitely not the last. I was terrible at it, so I would like to play it more often and actually win. Becca and I left around 9 in the evening because Erin needed her sleep before she woke up early Sunday morning. We said our goodbyes but we were hopeful because she would be home again in less than two weeks for winter break! Sunday was spent doing homework and finished up college applications. Last night was very exciting because the new season of Kourtney and Kim Take New York premiered! It was a really good episode and I understand why Kim and Kris are now getting divorced. They are not meant to be. I can't wait for the next episode!

Why are they not meant to be together? Why do you follow them? Why are they so interesting and exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment